A friendly, busy team in a converted south London office space, this team is looking for a project architect with good technical and construction skills, excellent communication a passion for the re-use of historic buildings.
- Assist an associate in the technical design and on-site delivery of a listed refurbishment project.
- Liaise confidently with client, consultants, project managers and contractors.
- Oversee and manage production of information in AutoCAD.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified ARB/Part III architect with relevant experience leading projects or part of projects as a team.
- Experience and an interest in working with historic buildings.
- Keen design eye with good understanding of UK codes and standards.
- Excellent technical understanding with strong experience at RIBA stages 4+5.
- Demonstrable client-facing, team management and consultant coordination skills.
- Competent with AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Suite.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize decisions within your team.
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.