Various openings for recently qualified architects at this ambitious design studio, founded from a notable design name. This up-and-coming practice is working on projects situated in iconic locations in London; hotels, residential and commercial sectors mainly. You would have free rein over the design and be responsible for a small team on projects through all stages. This is an opportunity for someone ambitious to join them as they grow, the long-term possibilities are endless!
- Lead a small team with the support of the director on a range of high-profile London projects across all RIBA stages.
- Liaise with clients, authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Production of information in Microstation/Revit.
- To strive for design excellence, continuing to develop the company's aesthetic.
- Bring charisma and drive to this fun and social team.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified ARB/Part III architect.
- From a design-focused background and experience working on high-quality London-based projects.
- Demonstrable experience working through all stages with a rigorous approach to technical stages of schemes.
- Experience liaising with high profile clients.
- Good working knowledge of Revit is essential, and MicroStation an advantage.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Apply for Architects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly