There is no better time to join this forward-thinking and ambitious design practice as they pick up pace and prepare for their next stage of growth. With a unique and collaborative ethos to create socially inclusive and sustainable environments, you will be playing a key position in the management of teams and projects across housing, mixed use, education and urban regeneration, predominantly at stages 0-3. You will also be involved in fees, resourcing and promoting the practice externally to achieve its business goals.
- Lead teams on multiple projects simultaneously across education, mixed use and housing, circa 5mill+.
- Report to director on project development, delegating and managing resource.
- Develop and oversee design drawings and production of planning information in Revit.
- Foster a strong relationship with existing and new clients.
- Represent the business externally.
- To inspire success and support the development of others.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with extensive UK-based practical experience.
- Experience in a job-running role on multi-unit residential and/or education projects, circa 5-10m with a focus on concept, design and planning.
- Experience in a client-facing and coordination role.
- In-depth understanding of UK building regulations and standards.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent standards of presentation.
- Expert Revit skills including clash detection, Enscape and BIM360.
- NBS Create Spec writer.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing attitude who excels in a team management and coordination role.