An international practice based in south London are on the lookout for Revit architects to join their successful team to work on a contract basis. The practice has forged a highly respected reputation for themselves designing and delivering large-scale UK and international projects and the practice is synonymous with winning and delivering high profile UK and international projects. On offer is the chance for a talented architect to join this team and progress their career to the next level. Initial 6 month contract.
- Work within an established team
- Work collaboratively with the team.
- Develop, design and deliver technical packages true to design intent.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working on large-scale complex projects.
- Experience in delivering design and technical packages including roof and façade.
- Fluency using Revit is essential.
- Must have worked on UK and international projects.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to guide less experienced members of the team.
- Apply with a CV and portfolio - a selection of your best work in pdf format (files should be less than 10Mb in size)
This is an amazing opportunity for an architect who is available immediately and who wants to work on a pioneering UK project.