This is an opportunity to work on both high-end very creative residential work as well as architectural graphics, exhibition and place-making. If you dream of creating Instagram-worthy spaces this will be for you. You will also get to work on real built projects up to 5m, great for Part III.
You must be quick-thinking and be able to take responsibility for a planning and building control package, although plenty of support will be provided in an open and collaborative environment, based in south-east London. These guys play the music loud, get together at the pub and finish at 6.00 pm on the dot - in return they want drive, charisma and efficiency.
- To take on private residential projects 150k-1m - on average.
- To be detail-focused on all projects.
- To contribute to the design ethos of the office.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part II assistant or equivalent
- Knowledge of UK buildings codes and regulations.
- Keen design eye with creative flair.
- AutoCAD and SketchUp essential
This role may also suit an interior designer who has experience within architecture and would like to continue that.
Please apply with a CV and samples of work (a selection of your best projects). All files should be in pdf format and less than 10Mb in size. We look forward to hearing from you.