Technical Principal (Architect)
Bespoke are working exclusively on a technical leadership role for a global studio. This role has been identified as a key requirement for their London office.
This role is for a world renowned architectural practice with offices in several countries.
You will be overseeing the technical aspects of all projects in the office, working closely with design teams in early stages to inform better design. This is a leadership position so the successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills and be able to nurture, encourage and inspire quality.
- You will be responsible for implementing processes throughout the technical stages, post planning and maintaining a consistency of work.
- The role will involve improving the quality of deliverables and working closely with design teams. This role is responsible for more than production phases. This practice recognises a gap which which will require a knowledgeable architect who is proactive and will be key to creating rigour in RIBA stages 4-6.
- It is essential for you to have knowledge of UK building regulations and have recent knowledge of building in the UK, in London ideally
- You will have designed and built a range of building typologies. Profiles without any UK experience will not be considered.
- The role will suit architects who have a passion for quality in the technical stages and see the benefits of streamlining the processes.
- PartIII qualified Architect or equivalent
- Please apply with a 2-3 page CV
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Technical Principal (Architect)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly