An award-winning emerging practice from a notable design name is looking for an architect with revit to lead a UK housing project as part of their team. Driven by context and craft, this design led studio have built projects across residential, conservation, cultural and commercial and you will be taking the reigns on a new build housing scheme from stage 3. You will be from a design focused background with demonstrable project running experience, who is keen to get stuck into every part of practice life.
- Lead a housing scheme from planning stages, circa 300 units.
- Lead client, authority and consultant team meetings.
- Manage a small internal design team.
- Production of planning and technical information in Revit, to BIM Level 2.
- Drive the company's unique design ethos.
- Contribute to other projects in the office.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with demonstrable UK experience.
- Experience leading a team on a large housing scheme from RIBA stage 3.
- Experience coordinating multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent Revit experience, including to BIM level 2.
- A strong design eye with a passion for high-quality detailing and craft.
- Excellent technical skills with knowledge of UK housing codes and construction methods.
- Site experience.
- Excellent graphical and presentation skill supported by a beautiful portfolio of professional work.
- An eagerness to learn and desire to get stuck into a range of projects.
If you are looking to join an established yet growing team of thirty who are driven by design excellence across every stage of projects, do not miss out!