A well-established and fun studio based north-west of the river is looking for a passionate part II assistant to join them. Working within an existing team you will have the opportunity to grow a broad skills base across mixed use and housing projects predominantly, an excellent opportunity for your part III! This practice operates an open and supportive environment and is excited to be hosting socials, team bonding outings and parties once again.
- Join an existing team to work on large mixed use/housing schemes in the UK.
- Production of information in Microstation/Revit.
- Contribute to the open and fun culture.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II assistant.
- From a design-focused background with a portfolio of high-quality projects.
- Experience working on large-scale new-build projects ideal.
- MicroStation and Revit ideal.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work within a team.
Apply for Part II
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly