Quantity Surveyor | Up to £55,000 | Permanent | East Kent | Full-time
Up to £55,000 dependent on experience
Immediate interviews available
Quantity Surveyor needed in East Kent.
Are you a qualified Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Quantity Surveyor background working with contractor and/or commercial services? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Up to £55,000 dependent on experience.
- Bonus scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Free Parking
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for well-established and growing organisation.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company:
My client is a public sector organisation working exclusively with Hays Property and Surveying in Kent, responsible for the administration, maintenance and improvement of their estates in East Kent.
Your new Quantity Surveyor job role:
An exciting, permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join our client. You will join their estates team to deliver quantity surveying for maintenance projects across their estates.
You will be required to carry out all aspects of quantity surveying carried out within a framework, under the NEC Form of Contract across multiple maintenance projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Quantity Surveyor with a strong background in this field.
- Understanding of ERP, Tendering, Contract Administration and document sharing software's.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary with excellent benefits.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Quantity Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.