Growing UK housing practice has a strategic opening for a BIM Manager to join their experienced team.You will be responsible for the BIM management across all projects in the office, increasing workflows, developing standards, and implementation, and training across the office. If you want to work in a fast paced and creative environment that is driven collaboratively across disciplines and territories this may be the exciting next step you are looking for in your career.
- Reporting to the board on BIM processes, protocols and development.
- Develop strategies for project workflows and maintain BIM models as well as BIM libraries and templates.
- Manage BIM deliverables and assist with delivery of large housing projects.
- Assist Architectural staff with quality control, set company design standards and implement training plans across the office.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified architect or equivalent with significant BIM management experience.
- Full in depth understanding of BIM level 2 policies and procedures (PAS standards, ISO19650)
- Experience of BIM model management, content auditing and data management
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and production of BIM execution plans.
- Experience of scripting and generative parametric design.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and detailing skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.
If you are a proactive soul and want to join a friendly and supporting studio who don't take themselves too seriously, this could be for you!