We are looking to hire a Part I or Part II architectural assistant or interior designer to join our team. We work with London's leading design firms, helping them recruit the best architects, architectural assistants and interior designers. This is a great opportunity to join a passionate team and do something different with your qualifications and experience.
For this role, you should possess strong communication skills, enjoy interacting with a variety of people on a daily basis and be passionate about the architecture and design industry.
You should ideally have a qualification in architecture or interior design. Some experience of working at an architecture or design practice would be beneficial but not essential. Previous sales or customer service experience would be useful. In-depth training will be provided. You will be working collaboratively with like-minded people, assisting job seekers with their career moves.
Skills & Experience
- Architecture or Interior Design qualification (Part I or Part II);
- Experience working in architecture or interior design would be beneficial;
- Previous sales experience will be an advantage but not essential.
- Proven relationship building and customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills capable of presenting to a group of people;
- Good influencing and networking skills;
- 23 days holiday per year + one additional 1 day holiday for each year of service
- Generous commission structure
- Private health cover
- Flexible working hours
- EAP (Employment Assistance Program)
- Regular social events with the team
- Great working environment