A world-class design studio in buzzing Central London is on the lookout for an immediately available Part II or architect to work on a London-based infrastructure project.
Successful applicants must be strong all-rounders with exceptional MicroStation skills.
Previous experience on like-for-like projects at stages 4 and 5 are essential for this role. Initial contract role with potential to be long term.
- Work within an established team across a large-scale infrastructure project based in London.
- Producing documentation through stages 4-5.
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified architect or equivalent. Experienced PartIIs may also apply
- Fluency using MicroStation.
- Experience on large-scale projects at RIBA stages 4-5
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect to work with a globally-recognised studio. Please apply with a CV and a short selection of your best work in PDF format and less than 10 Mb in size.