A leading and award-winning studio in the heart of central London is on the lookout for an architect to join the team on an initial contract basis to work on an exciting housing project. The practice is well known for designing and delivering a multitude of high-profile projects across London and internationally.
- Work within an established team delivering a residential project in London.
- Work collaboratively with the team to drive through stages RIBA 4+
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent architect.
- Experience working at RIBA stages 2-4 on residential projects.
- Experience in delivering planning drawing packages projects in the UK.
- Fluency using AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop.
- Revit capability is an essential skill.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who has their sights set on working with one of the UK’s leading architectural practices.