Multi award winning studio with an enviable portfolio of one off contemporary housing projects is looking to add a project architect to their growing team.
This studio has a flat structure and no 'set' house style, so you will have the opportunity to really make an impact and put your creative stamp on some exciting projects.
Ideally you will have a strong portfolio of high quality London based housing projects, specifically on site and have the drive to attitude to join a small but growing studio where everyone gets stuck in.
- Lead a range of local projects simultaneously across the stages.
- Oversee design and technical information and coordinate packages.
- Liaise with client, contractors and consultants.
- Manage juniors and inspire success in others.
- Supervise works on site.
- Contribute to practice growth.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with demonstrable UK experience in the residential sector, ideally small scale or one off/bespoke.
- A nature flair for creative and contemporary design excellence, supported by a beautiful portfolio of built projects.
- Experience in a client-facing and coordination role with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- High level of technical understanding, UK building regulations and construction techniques.
- Significant site experience.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, Sketchup, Adobe Suite software packages.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly