Technical Principal (Architect)
As Technical Principal for the London studio of this global practice you will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of technical delivery across all projects. You will sit on the global technical board and will be part of the senior leadership team. As this is a leadership role, the successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills and be able to nurture, encourage and inspire quality.
You will be responsible for ensuring a high level of rigour and consistency across RIBA stages 4-6 and implementing processes throughout the technical stages. The role will involve improving the quality of deliverables and working closely with the design teams.
- Assess existing processes and standards of technical delivery and improve processes where needed
- Mentor and educate the design team
- Ensure a high level of rigour across delivery and detailing
- Sit on the Global Technical Board
- Liaise with consultants including engineers and specialists
Skills and Experience
- Prior and recent experience in a technical/delivery focussed role at a senior/leadership level
- Experience working on large scale, complex, high-end projects
- Knowledge of UK building regulations
- Recent knowledge of building in the UK, ideally London.
The role will suit senior-level architects who have a passion for quality in the technical stages and see the benefits of streamlining the processes.
Apply for Technical Principal (Architect)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly