Well-established design studio with a varied portfolio of UK projects is looking for an ambitious architect with demonstrable experience running small teams on housing projects. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership skills, running a couple of significant schemes from stages 0-4. With a growing portfolio across residential, commercial and retail, this studio is based in a busy and exciting area of east London and offers a fast-paced and close-knit environment for someone to thrive in.
- Run a small team on a variety of housing projects across the UK, 30-200 units.
- Report to director on project process.
- Oversee and produce design and planning information in Revit.
- Lead client and consultant meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with job-running experience, focusing on front-end design and planning.
- Demonstrable mid-large-scale UK housing experience.
- Experience leading a small team (2 or 3 assistants).
- Client facing and coordination experience.
- From a design-focused background with excellent presentation skills including presentations and reports.
- Driven and motivated with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Practical Revit experience is a must.