A well-established east London studio with a strong track record of designing and delivering projects across the UK, is looking for Part II or recent Part III architects.
You will have the opportunity to join a close-knit team working under a project architect on a range of UK housing projects from stages 0-4. With a growing portfolio across the residential, commercial and retail sectors, this studio is based in a busy and exciting area of east London and offers a fast-paced and supportive environment.
- Support a project architect on a range of new-build UK housing schemes of 30-200 units.
- Produce design and planning information in Revit.
- Participate in client and consultant meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Part II or Part III architect (or equivalent ) with practical UK experience focusing on front-end design and planning.
- Demonstrable mid-large-scale UK housing experience.
- From a design-focused background with excellent presentation skills.
- Driven and motivated with excellent communication and team working skills.
- Practical Revit experience is essential.