We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Design Manager to join a Southern Home Counties Construction team in Thames Valley. The primary focus of the role will be to be responsible for the functional leadership and management of design management resource on projects from pre-qualification to completion.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Support with the production of Bid & Pre-construction information.
- Manage the production of the Contractors Proposals.
- With all relevant parties, produce and manage a realistic design programme and information required schedule to satisfy design, procurement and construction requirements.
- Manage the design on site with the assistance of site based resource.
- Ensure the design has been reviewed on all projects with respect to mitigating Health and Safety issues prior to construction.
- Work with the Principal Design Manager and Design Director in the implementation of Continuous Improvement programmes and innovation.
We are looking for an experienced and competent Senior Design Manager who has worked in the construction industry and on projects in excess of £25m, managing teams operating in a diverse range of sectors.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a passionate and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0118 907 0328.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.