You may be an Architect looking for a change in direction, or perhaps you have been project manager on mid-to-large-scale projects and are now looking for a new challenge. You will be working on large, complex, potentially award-winning schemes managing the team to deliver projects on time and within budget. This is a client-facing role that would suit someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to lead teams efficiently. This practice provides excellent benefits for a friendly team consisting of elite designers.
- Ensure the delivery of projects on time and budget by maintaining control of scope of work and services.
- Act as the main coordinator between client and design teams.
- Prepare and negotiate client and consultant proposals, schedules and contracts.
- Attend and document client meetings and optimize client relationships for repeat business.
- Mentor and inspire success in teams.
Skills and Experience
- Professional qualification in architecture with ARB registration.
- Considerable practical experience.
- Previous project managing experience ideal.
- Solid understanding of budgeting, scheduling and contract negotiations.
- Basic Revit skills advantageous with experience overseeing BIM projects.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
- Resilience in a fast-paced environment.