This relatively new design-led boutique studio has an unrivaled portfolio of work coming up; cultural, hospitality, adaptive re-use and residential schemes. To be considered you must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of well-designed thoughtful architecture. The ideal person will want to work in a collaborative studio where everyone has their say and show willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck into all office duties. Immediate start contract role with a view to permanent.
- To lead the design, planning and delivery of cutting-edge projects.
- To work collaboratively within a fresh-thinking team.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstration of excellent design abilities.
- Architectural qualification Part III or equivalent.
- Proven experience job running and managing a small team.
- AutoCAD and Rhino skills
- Experience working on design led projects including heritage schemes.
Apply today with CV and samples of work.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly