Transport and Technical Officer | Temporary | Up to £17 per hour
Transport and Technical Officer
Up to £17 per hour Temporary
Immediate interviews available
Transport and Technical Officer needed in Ashford.
Are you qualified Transport and Technical Officer looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Transport and Technical Officer background? Are you looking for a Transport and Technical Officer role with weekly pay? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Up to £17 per hour.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible working.
- Holiday accruing as you work.
- Competitive rates dependent on experience.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
A client of ours in Ashford are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find excellent Transport and Technical Officers with recent experience in a similar setting.
Your new Transport and Technical Officer job role
A new temporary job opportunity has arisen for a Transport and Technical Officer to join us and work in their Ashford office. On a temporary basis, you will join the team to deliver Project Management, planning, design and execution of their highway infrastructure projects. This will include disabled persons parking bays, road closures, highway asset management and consultation on highways matters.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Transport and Technical Officer with previous experience in a similar public sector setting.
- Project Management qualification
- Report writing skills
- Technical field experience
- Collation and analysis of data
- Legal documentation writing
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a temporary Transport and Technical Officer role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Transport and Technical Officer job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.