White Space is working with a multi-award winning architectural studio that has an exceptional reputation for creating high quality buildings within the UK commercial, residential and mixed use sectors. Due to a number of project wins and an extremely solid pipeline of work, they are now in a position to expand their 20 or strong team. They have been established for around 15 years and their portfolio now ranges across a number of sectors. They are now totally BIM/Revit based so this individual must be comfortable and have used Revit on a live project.
You will become a key part of their collaborative and cohesive team and encouraged to act and take decisions independently within their project(s) at all times. They value self-motivation, and a collaborative approach towards dealing with clients, external consultants and the design team.
- Part 3 with minimum 5/6 years post qualification experience UK commercial, residential and mixed-use projects
- Fully proficient Revit skills
- In-depth knowledge of technical detailing and UK building control submissions, proficiency in AutoCAD, and other software skills
- Experience delivering commercial projects from inception through to completion
- Exposure to and knowledge of working on D&B projects
- Preparing feasibility studies and providing key ideas for masterplans
- Main point of contact for clients and contractors
- Excellent design, organisational and leadership skills
- Understanding of tested, and innovative materials and technologies, making informed decisions on their use and specification
This is a great opportunity for your personal development and career progression as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, contributions towards professional subscriptions and a great working environment. The office is highly accessible to both London (only 12mins from Waterloo) and parking is on offer for those who live locally.