HBS is a multi-disciplinary practice that covers a broad range of work across several industry sectors with clients of all types, including residential development, education, care, healthcare and commercial sectors.
We are an established consultancy with strong income lines searching for an experienced and ambitious Architect to coordinate and lead our design activity, working with other design disciplines to grow our business to double our profit in the next 5 years.
We are now recruiting for an experienced architectural leader with sustainable design credentials to join our senior management team as we enter a new phase of growth for the company. The role will lead the three architectural teams, the Landscapes team and our Structural Engineers, assisting the Operations Director in creating a vibrant cohesive design offering for our clients.
Our ideal candidate
You will have a positive and ambitious attitude with experience of winning business and able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness. Having an interest in developing others via mentoring and training will be critical as is the need to be well organised and have a willingness to work to an agreed process.
- You will be a Registered Architect (essential).
- Member of RIBA (highly desirable).
- You will have a range of experience across various sectors including residential development (essential).
- Experience with Autodesk suite Revit/CAD and BIM awareness (essential).
- You will be a positive, ambitious, dynamic professional with excellent communication skills at all levels (essential).
- Salary £65,000- £75,000 + package depending on experience
- Management and fee earning mixed role
- National coverage, flexible location accessible to offices
- Professional body subscription
- Generous leave allowance
- Business mileage
- Employee recognition/reward scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free to employee Healthcare cashback plan
- Free eye tests
- Employee Assistance
We are committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.
Please read the attached job description and person specification to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage.