Quantity Surveyor | Circa £45,000 | Permanent | Mid Kent | Full-time
Immediate interviews available
Quantity Surveyor needed in Mid Kent.
Are you a qualified Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Quantity Surveyor background working within Social Housing, responsive repairs and planned works? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Free Parking
- Flexible working
- Competitive pension scheme
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for well-established and growing organisation.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
My client is a Housing Association in Mid Kent looking for a qualified Quantity Surveyor for their team.
Your new Quantity Surveyor job role
A new permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join our client. You will join the team to deliver surveying, responsive repairs and planned works across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Quantity Surveyor with a strong background in this field.
- You should have a good understanding of Social Housing and compliance.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary with excellent benefits.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Quantity Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 07850150964. If this Quantity Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.