Intermediate Interior Designer
urban are working with well known, AJ100 practice in their search for an Intermediate Workplace Interior Designer. Best known for their stunning interior corporate workplace projects, this award-winning practice based near London Bridge is waiting for you!
- We are looking for someone with around 3+ years or equivalent experience at a respectable Interior Architecture practice. As mid-level designer, you will play an integral part in the development of less experienced designers (Grads and Juniors) while working in a team of 10-15 to produce projects from concept to completion. A strong eye for design and experience with concept development will be favoured.
- It is essential for this position you have experience using Revit software and should expect a short 20–30-minute Revit test as part of your interviewing experience.
This is a large practice of 300+ who work in small project-based groups. urban's clients have outstanding reputation in offering on-going progression and strong Revit training.
You will be joining an office of diverse Interior Designers and Architects working on some of the UK's most prestige workplaces. The ideal candidate for this role would have experience working on large scale frameworks with Finance and Tech companies in London or the US.
- This is a practice that will allow you to rise the ranks based on your capabilities rather than your years of experience.
- A practice that will allow you to work flexibly from the office and from home.
- ONGOING Revit training via BIM Manager.
- Team outings and dinners (In line with Covid restrictions)
- Career defining projects
- Healthcare plan
For more information on this role, please get in touch and we can have a confidential/private chat. I will need to see your CV and a sample portfolio of your work 10MB or less.
Immediate starts available for those who can! What are you waiting for?
Apply for Intermediate Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly