Notable practice known for award-winning work across multiple sectors and countries is looking for a sustainability architect/engineer to join the in-house team. This is an opportunity to contribute to the practice's commitment to climate change and zero carbon buildings. Working as part of the sustainability team you will be using your expertise and knowledge to support architects and designers throughout the entire design process. Boasting the best company benefits and culture around, this is an opportunity to get your career off the group as part of a top-tier practice.
- Support design teams in the development of sustainable and regenerative architecture.
- Drive zero carbon research and development.
- Knowledge sharing across the practice and input into CPD events.
- Use computational design and 3D modelling tools for performance modelling.
- Prepare relevant documents for submissions.
Skills and Experience
- A relevant qualification in architecture, engineering or environmental design.
- Experience in a project wide role focusing on building performance and sustainability.
- BREEAM/LEED qualified advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills with the desire to share knowledge and up-skill designers across every level.
Apply for Environmental Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly