A multidisciplinary practice is looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist or Technician to join their expanding team in Wales. The vacancy presents a great opportunity to work within a dynamic team across a range of sectors including residential, commercial, healthcare and education.
The successful candidate will be:
- Proficient in programmes including Revit and Autocad.
- Experience of detailing complex buildings and ability to produce comprehensive working drawing packages
- Proven ability of running projects across technical work stages
- Experience of working on UK developments with good knowledge of the Building Regulations
- You will be team focused with a view to contribute to the development of the team and the department.
- Preparing; presenting; leading the detailed design process and co-ordinating, integrating and managing detailed design and production information, the design team and associated professional consultants
- Producing, analysing and advising upon specification, materials selection and detailed design solutions in relation to performance and production criteria
- Liaising with and producing documentation for statutory approval authorities
- Managing health and safety and carrying out design stage reviews in relation to designers and principal designers
- Providing professional guidance and decision making to clients, users and design/construction teams
- Join a growing practice with excellent progression opportunities
- Regular and committed training
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Relocation Package
- Generous Car Allowance
- Excellent enhanced pension scheme
- Flexible working including homeworking where appropriate
If you are interested in this position then please apply or call Sarah on 0118 907 0328.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.