A world-renowned practice is looking to take on skilled landscape architects from mid-level to senior level across their London studio, on a number of high quality international projects. Candidates should be highly creative, efficient, focused and of the highest caliber to join this talented team. This is an initial contract role with a view to becoming a permanent member of staff.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in landscape architecture or architecture.
- Proven experience in developing designs for complex landscape projects.
- Excellent design skills.
- Excellent AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe Suite skills.
- Good communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch, develop designs on paper as well as digitally.
- Experience of working directly with clients and other consultants.
- Team-focused and collaborative.
- Ability to work effectively in large project teams.
- Fluency in English with great communication skills.
- Ensure that all design work is completed to the highest standard and in line with the company strategy / philosophy and quality assured systems & procedures.
- Assist and support in the overall design and production of all project-based deliverables.
- Ensure the overall design direction of the project is fulfilled as directed by the senior designer.
- Ensure that daily tasks that have been assigned are completed by the end of each day.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Ensure highest quality technical standards are met on each project.
- Assist in coordinating external consultancy teams involved in projects and client interaction.