Associate Director - Project Management
5 days left
- Full Time
Associate Director Level Role - Project Management Consultancy, Edinburgh/Glasgow
Your new company
Is a leading UK consultancy in Health and Safety, Project Management, Asset & Property Management and Health & Safety Training. Offering a complete consultancy service with competent, professional support to clients across the UK and further afield, they have developed an enviable reputation in their market. . Priding themselves on providing unrivalled knowledge, dynamic solutions, and exemplary customer service through a fully collaborative approach, they are going from strength to strength in the market.
Often considered to be 'punching above their weight', their client list boasts some of the biggest brands in the industry.
After recent success in bringing new clients on board, this really is a great time to join this business, as they look to make strategic appointments within their Scottish business.
Your new role
Is for a Associate Director to join their Scottish business. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing projects across a range of sectors, predominately healthcare and retail.
You will provide day-to-day leadership for all projects from conception to handover, whilst working in line with their customer service delivery vision.
Reporting directly into the Director of Asset Management and the Managing Director, this role will be based in Scotland, but on occasion will have some travel across the UK.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Senior Project Manager/Associate Director with experience from consultancy project management or a Facilities Management provider.
Strategic Business planning, client engagement, bidding and tendering experience is desired and working with the PPP/PFI contracts would be advantageous.
The current team comes from a wide range of backgrounds, most notably from the public sector, consultancy project management and FM companies.
Ideally you will have:
- strong knowledge of the PFI and Hub system
- strong client facing skills
- strong technical background (M&E knowledge is important)
- strong knowledge of a CAFM and helpdesk system
- provide expert advice to the senior team on capital project issues.
- experience of working with FM software
- provide robust projects leadership and strategic management for capital work.
- ensuring the achievement of capital projects with the key strategic objectives and within agreed KPI's.
- provide technical cost commercial advice
- key client account management
- business development
- deliver full compliance in line with all policy, legislation, regulations, and procedures
- take ownership of successful delivery of projects, giving leadership and direction to the team
- manage design teams
- effectively communicating with all parties
- identify and manage all risks
- planning and progress monitoring
- development of appropriate project controls.
- continually assess the opportunity to implement new technology solutions as they become available.
What you'll get in return
They say timing is sometimes the most important and defining factor in your career. And our client firmly believes that joining this firm at this particular point in time could be that 'career defining' moment for you.
They believe that people are their biggest asset, and they certainly take pride in that.
They invest in their people and and provide a strong benefits package including a private medical insurance allowance and a comprehensive benefits and well-being programme
But best of all, they are passionate about what they do. They have a progressive, innovative, and forward-thinking approach, with a long-term strategy for their business in the UK. When arguably most of their competitors are only looking at the short.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
Apply for Associate Director - Project Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly