Architect Jobs Glasgow / City Centre / Project Architect Vacancy
Your new company
Hays are delighted to bring a new senior role to the Architectural market. We are representing a client who we know well, and who we have recruited for numerous times in the past few years. Their search is for a Project to join their well-established Glasgow office. This Architectural Practice is steeped in history with an extensive depth of experience and ability across a variety of sectors. They own a very well laid out open planned office with some fantastic social spaces for staff and clients. Additionally, they are located in a great position for some of Glasgow better known bars and restaurants (handy for your Friday night after work drinks).
Due to a very busy order book for 2021 and 2022, the business has had a look at their resources, and are looking to appoint a number of staff. This particular position, will be to work on a commercial office project.
Your new role
As a project running Architect you will be responsible for the delivery of a key project within the office. You will manage a small team, and be expected to do so with minimal supervision from your Director.
This is a fantastic state of the art office development in the City Centre of Glasgow, and offers a fantastic opportunity someone who is looking to deliver their next flagship project.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be 3-5 years post Part III
- Be an ARB registered Architect
- Be proficient in AutoCAD
- Revit is preferred, but not essential
- Have managerial experience of running small teams / jobs
- Be comfortable in delivering a major project for the office
- Project experience: Office development would be beneficial
What you'll get in return
- Very competitive salary in line with market rates
- A chance to work for an award winning practice in the heart of Glasgow
- Involvement in the design process or projects
- Involvement in the development of junior technicians
- A lot of autonomy, where they will be responsible for staff
- A chance to work on projects across a wide variety of sectors
- This is a great opportunity that when you speak with me and learn more about it outwith the job advert, I am sure most Architects at this level would be interested in. The progression through the business is genuine, and can be demonstrated by their current senior management team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.