Global design studio with a broad portfolio across large complex projects is looking for a couple of middleweight architects with strong revit skills to work on projects from stage 3 onwards. This is an opportunity to join a global but collaborative team to delivery ingenious and quality projects within the life sciences and/or commercial sectors. Strong career progression opportunities on offer, as well a thriving office space who are operating a hybrid working set up. This role is to start ASAP so apply today!
- Join an existing team to work on a UK science and/or commercial project from stage 3.
- Production of information in revit
- Coordinate with external consultants and sub consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified architect or equivalent.
- Experience working on large complex projects from stage 3.
- Life sciences, labs, healthcare or commercial project experience advantageous.
- Solid technical understanding including UK codes and regulations.
- Fluency using Revit is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any architects with strong revit detailing experience who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.