A global force within the world of design is on the lookout for a talented architect with fluent Mandarin speaking skills to lead teams on projects in China. You will be taking on a project from stage 3 so excellent technical skills are essential
This practice only hires the best designers, hence a portfolio which includes experience working on design-led Chinese projects is essential. Known for pushing design and technical boundaries, this is a rare opportunity to join a top tier practice with international reach.
- Lead a team from RIBA stage 3+ on a project in China.
- Oversee production of information in Revit.
- Liaise with client and local consultants.
- Ensure design concepts and quality are not compromised.
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified architect or equivalent with significant experience working on Chinese projects.
- Experience running large teams on complex projects from stage 3
- Fluent Mandarin, having used this in a professional capacity.
- Fluency using Revit is essential. Fluency in Rhino will be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
Are you a mandarin speaking architect with experience leading teams on Chinese projects? This could be the job for you!