Architect / Package Lead - Rhino & Revit
Exciting opportunity for a package lead with fluency in revit to join one of London's most notable names in the design world.
You will possess strong technical skills and enjoy solving problems. You will be working closely with sub-consultants, especially on facades and glazing. This is an opportunity to embed yourself in a practice that strives for design excellence and innovation.
- Join an existing team on an international project at stage 3.
- Produce massing forms in Rhino and technical drawings in Revit.
- Coordinate facade and glazing.
- Ensure design concepts and quality are not compromised.
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified architect or equivalent with experience leading packages at RIBA stages 3 and 4.
- Facades experience would be an advantage
- From a design focused background with a portfolio which includes large complex projects.
- Fluency using Rhino & Revit is essential. Grasshopper advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Russian speaking skills would be beneficial
Apply for Architect / Package Lead - Rhino & Revit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly