This renowned studio has established an integrated approach, combining architecture, landscape and urban design which has led to them winning notable schemes across London.
The practice is looking for future leaders to step in at senior level. They require additional management to the senior team and aim to bring in inspiring and influential architects with an innate passion for design. They have a solid foundation built over 20 years and require exceptional talent to lead projects.
- Leading teams across a range of projects
- Mentoring and managing people
- Liaising with clients
- Winning new work and networking
- Contributing to the running of the business from an operational perspective
- Front end design particularly on residential projects
Skills and Experience
- Experience leading UK projects through all RIBA stages including concept design
- Residential sector experience
- Ability to work collaboratively
- People management experience
- Proven experience bringing in work
- Strong client management skills
- Knowledge of Revit