An AJ100 practice with offices across the UK is looking for architects to join their team. Established over 40 years ago and with a broad range of built projects from education to aviation, this practice champions projects of all scales and typologies. With your Revit skills and technical know-how you will be key in leading the delivery of a high- profile housing development in London. One year contract starting ASAP.
- Deliver a large residential-led project from stage 4.
- Liaise with the client, contractor and consultant teams.
- Oversee the production of technical packages in Revit.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with significant large-scale housing experience at RIBA stages 4 and 5.
- Strong career record with the desire to commit to a practice long term.
- From a design-focused practice based in the UK.
- Site experience
- Excellent client-facing, coordination and team management experience.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who thrives in a leadership role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit.