Senior Architects / Aspiring Associate
Multi-award winning and commercially astute studio with a strong UK presence is looking for a senior architect to join them at management level.
You should have demonstrable team management experience as well as a background in working on large-scale developer-led housing schemes.
With a steady and busy start to 2021, this studio has an outstanding benefits package, staff retention and progression opportunities. An excellent environment for an experienced senior architect to carve a career in management with a leading name.
- Report to the director on the day-to-day running of several teams
- Work across an array of large-scale projects for key housing developers.
- Lead liaison with the client, local authority, external consultants and contractor teams.
- Oversee and manage the production of planning documents and technical packages in Revit.
- Be a team player with effective communication skills
- Contribute to success of the team and promote learning across the practice as a whole.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with demonstrable project-leading experience on multiple projects
- Experience within the large-scale residential sector.
- Strong career record with the desire to commit to a practice long term.
- From a design-focused practice based in the UK.
- Excellent client facing, coordination and team management experience.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who thrives in a leadership role.
- Good working knowledge of Revit.
Apply for Senior Architects / Aspiring Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly