Are you an experienced Architect looking to move up the ladder? This role could be for you. You should have a wealth of experience working on refurbishment and adaptive re-use projects in London. This is a good opportunity for someone who feels overlooked at a larger practice and is looking to make a bigger impact at a smaller and exciting studio.
- Report to director on the day-to-day running of numerous projects.
- Lead liaison with client, authorities, external consultants and contractor teams.
- Oversee and manage the production of planning documents and technical packages.
- Contribute to practice management.
- Lead by example.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with demonstrable project-leading experience on multiple projects
- Experience on the workplace or leisure sector would be an advantage
- Excellent client facing, coordination and team management experience.
- A passion for adaptive re-use and refurbishment projects, often in interesting and listed locations.
- Desire to be part of a close-knit management in small family run practice.