Computational Designers - junior, mid-level and senior level
Are you a computational designer looking for your next challenge? Pioneering practice of over 100 members of staff is looking for two exceptional computational designers to join their team. The role extends from junior designers to senior level designers. You will be working across projects to solve complex geometries and rationalise design. At the senior level, you will also be invested in knowledge sharing and the development of tools, contributing to learning across the practice.
- Work across project teams, modelling and rationalising geometries and parametrics to solve design problems.
- Modelling in Rhino 3D and Grasshopper.
- Running environmental analysis.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified architect, architectural assistant, designer or equivalent qualification.
- A keen problem solver with demonstrable experience working with complex architectural geometries.
- Fluency using Rhino and Grasshopper is a must Revit ideal.
- Phython, C#, Fabrication and generative design will be an advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
Apply for Computational Designers - junior, mid-level and senior level
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly