This global, multidisciplinary consultancy works across design, engineering and project management on a range of projects from small interior design commissions through to city masterplans and large-scale building projects. Sectors include residential, commercial, education and transportation, among a myriad of others. The role of regional lead will be all-encompassing, including design and quality management, operational performance and winning work.
- Mentoring, managing and leading the team of over 100 designers, architects and project staff.
- Overseeing all operations with the support of the businesses' shared services including HR and finance.
- Representing the organisation in the wider industry.
- Winning work.
- Ensuring a high level of design execution.
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a senior leadership role within a top tier architecture practice.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Experience managing operations, including HR and finance.
- Willingness to immerse yourself into the wider design industry.
- Design excellency and integrity.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.