Experienced Part II / Part III Architect - Industrial projects
A well-established studio with a long-standing client base is seeking an experienced part II or recent part III Architect to join their Central London team to work on several significant projects within the commercial and industrial project sectors.
With a hugely promising pipeline of current and upcoming projects, this is a supportive and close-knit team who have a good work-life balance and do not work overtime. Recently growing to thirty people, they have relocated to a brand new office near London Bridge with excellent facilities. An excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys fast paced projects and who would like career progression in the long term.
- Assist a project architect to successfully deliver a range of UK-based new-build and refurbishment projects across all RIBA stages.
- Projects include commercial and industrial schemes.
- Liaise and coordinate with clients, authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Production of information in AutoCAD and Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II / III or equivalent.
- Revit fluency will be a distinct advantage.
- Good knowledge of UK building codes and regulations essential.
- Previous UK commercial and/or industrial projects will be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite and MS Office.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Can-do attitude to work and a desire to commit in the long term to a practice.
Apply for Experienced Part II / Part III Architect - Industrial projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly