A well-established and fun studio based north-west of the river is looking for a passionate Part II assistant.
Working within an existing team, you will have the opportunity to grow a wide range of skills predominantly across mixed use and housing projects. This is an excellent opportunity to prepare towards your Part III. This practice operates an open and supportive environment and is excited to be hosting social events, team bonding outings and parties once again.
- Join an existing team to work on large mixed-use / housing schemes in the UK.
- Production of information in Microstation / Revit.
- Contribute towards a social office culture.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II assistant.
- From a design-focused background with a portfolio of high-quality projects.
- Experience working on large-scale new-build projects ideally.
- MicroStation and Revit beneficial.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work within a team.