Senior Interior Designer
FRAME are looking for a talented Senior Interior Designer to join a prestigious D&B / consultancy practice based in London.
You must be proficient with Revit & Sketchup and have experience within the D&B / Consultancy sector, which you can showcase in your portfolio.
You will be responsible for all stages from concept to completion, technical drawings, pitching, client facing and managing junior designers.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your CV and Portfolio via PDF to:
Skills & requirements:
- Full proficiency with Revit and Sketchup (Knowledge of AutoCAD is a bonus).
- Experience within the D&B / workplace and consultancy sector
- Client facing and pitching experience
- On-site experience
- Strong technical skills
- Confidence in leading / managing junior designers
- This is a fantastic permanent opportunity, if you would like to apply please send your updated CV and Portfolio via PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly