FRAME are currently looking for a Design-orientated Architect with 3 + years UK experience, to join a dynamic studio based in North London. For this position, they require someone who is proficient in ArchiCAD. It is also essential this person feels confident working on RIBA stages 0-3. You must have worked on high-end, private, Residential projects. This individual must have this experience to showcase in their portfolio.
* Substantial experience delivering high-end residential projects for end users.
* Outstanding design and space planning skills with ability to articulate high-quality and detailed schemes, thinking and creating directly within a 3D environment.
* Extensive knowledge and proven experience with UK planning procedures and policies.
* Strong ArchiCAD skills and understanding of BIM concepts and workflows (Strong users of Revit or other relevant packages who are happy to migrate will be considered)
* Strong abilities in interior design through the selection of finishes, fixtures and fittings as well as lightning design.
* Ability to produce high quality 3D visualisations and photo-realistic renders.
* Good understanding and basic applied knowledge of sustainable design.
* Excellent time management and multitasking skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills, alongside the ability to liaise effectively with other team members, clients, planners and consultants.
* Keen interest in current and emerging trends, new materials, furnishing and lighting solutions.
* High levels of team spirit with a collaborative and positive approach.
* Eligibility to work permanently in the UK and fluent written and spoken English.
Practice Structure & Characteristics:
* Boutique in scale and approach, ensuring a friendly, personal and high-quality service to our clients.
* Stable, long-standing and experienced full-time team, without juniors, temporary or part time employees.
* Non-hierarchical, with team members collaborating seamlessly to achieve common objectives with high levels of team spirit and custodianship.
* Autonomy, each team member has the freedom to act and take decisions independently within the jurisdiction of their role and the Scenario Vision, with other team members, including the funding directors, supporting and advising only.
* Flexible approach to HR, with trust-based flexible working hours driven by allocated tasks & milestones and delivered by self-imposed priorities and disciplined, individual time management.
* Strong brand identity, office culture and high levels of team spirit.
- Pension scheme
- 1 Day a week work from home
- Generous holiday
- Birthday day off
- Office is based on the canal
- Friendly, High skilled team
- Every project is unique and deeply bespoke
- Their projects have featured in Grand Designs, Elle Decoration and more!
If this sounds like you, please apply below. In order to apply, you must send a full CV/ Portfolio of relevant experience demonstrating your skill set. Please send to Ella Quinnen at FRAME: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Design Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly