A great opportunity to join a world renowned practice to work as a landscape architect on 5* hotels and large scale resorts globally has become available. This role will entail working from concept through to completion on some of the most incredible resorts being designed anywhere on the planet. This is a real chance to create the most enjoyed and appreciated outdoor spaces within a well established hospitality focused team. Previous experience in hospitality and resorts is essential for this role. Being AutoCAD, Rhino and SketchUp proficient is also a must and the ability to use Revit would be advantageous.
- Feasibility studies
- Creating resort and hospitality landscape concept designs
- Presentations of concepts
- Design development of concepts and the packages associated
- Technical design and delivery of technical packages
- Qualified landscape architect or equivalent
- Previous hospitality and resort experience
- Experience across all design stages
- Good presentation skills
- AutoCAD, Rhino and SketchUp proficient
- Revit advantageous
If you are looking to push the boundaries of resort landscape design, creating the landscape that is most enjoyed by all. This is the role for you.