AJ100 practice are looking for a fresh design focused architect to join the team to work on large scale residentially led mixed use projects in the UK. The right candidate will have worked from concept through to technical delivery on similar UK based mixed use or housing projects. Will be Revit proficient, have a good understanding of BIM standards and their implementation. They will also have strong design and presentation ability, with a good technical understanding to assist with design output and buildability.
- Feasibility studies
- Creating design concepts
- producing presentations
- Design development
- Revit model management
- Technical delivery
- Part 3 qualified or equivalent
- Experience working on mixed use or residential projects in the UK
- Good design and technical ability
- Excellent presentation skills
- Revit proficient
- Good knowledge of BIM standards and implementation
- Previous experience creating and managing Revit models
If you are looking to design, develop and deliver large scale projects through all design stages in the UK, apply today!