A global design studio with a broad portfolio across large complex projects is looking for technically focused architects with strong Revit skills to work on projects from stage 3 onwards. This is an opportunity to join a global and collaborative team to deliver high-quality projects within the life sciences and/or commercial sectors. Strong career progression opportunities on offer, as well as a thriving office space. A hybrid working environment is being established. Immediate start contract role.
- Join an existing team to work on commercial and health projects from stage 3.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Coordinate with external consultants and sub consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect or equivalent.
- Experience working on large complex projects from stage 3.
- Life sciences, labs, healthcare or commercial project experience advantageous.
- Solid technical understanding including UK codes and regulations.
- Fluency using Revit is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.