Senior Architect / Associate
A vibrant, award-winning Cambridge-based studio working across a variety of sectors, is seeking an architect at senior or associate level. You will ideally come with proven experience within the London market.
The studio is currently working on projects across commercial, housing, higher education including halls of residence, colleges and laboratories. They also have an exciting infrastructure project. This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to relocate or work within the Cambridgeshire area.
- Report to the Directors on the day-to-day running of projects and team.
- Work across an array of projects in various sectors.
- Lead a small-to-medium-sized team on multiple projects simultaneously across design and delivery.
- Review as well as produce concept, planning & technical drawings and specifications.
- Lead coordination with clients, stakeholders, contractors and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified ARB-registered architect with evident project-leading experience on multiple projects.
- Experience throughout all the RIBA Stages.
- Strong career record with the desire to commit to a practice long term.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who thrives in a leadership role.
- Vectorworks is preferable but not essential.
- Good working knowledge of Revit will also be ideal.
The practice is in an exciting transition period so this a great opportunity to join the team and contribute to it's growth.
Apply for Senior Architect / Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly