A well-established and fun studio based north-west of the river is looking for an architect with Revit to join their team. Working under a senior architect you will be working on a UK project and seeing it through from RIBA stages 2-6. The projects has a housing focus. This practice operates an open and supportive environment and is excited to be hosting socials, team bonding outings and parties once again.
- Join an existing team to work on a mixed use / residential-led scheme from stage 2.
- Coordinate with the client, local authority and external consultants.
- Production of information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect or equivalent
- Demonstrable UK housing experience ideally from stages 2-6.
- From a design-focused background with a portfolio of high-quality projects.
- Experience working on large-scale new-build projects.
- Excellent Revit knowledge with experience of using Revit in practice
- MicroStation fluency will be an advantage.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work within a team.