A long established, award-winning architecture practice with multiple studios across the UK, and with projects both nationally and abroad, seek a graduate technician to work on commercial London projects from RIBA stage 4 onwards.
This role would suit someone who is a Revit champion and enjoys detailing. You will be providing support on new-build office schemes and will be technically adept.
- To work predominantly through the technical stages of projects (RIBA stages 4 and 5). You will also, have the opportunity to work across all RIBA stages on various projects.
- Work under the direction of senior technologists and architects to deliver technical packages.
- Produce design and detailed information using Revit and AutoCAD.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of building regulations and technical building design.
- A strong ability to conceive construction details from first principles.
- Capability to coordinate information from external consultants.
- Revit and AutoCAD ability is essential for this role.
Alongside technologists, we welcome applications from technical architectural assistants with proven experience.