Forward thinking and friendly studio with a broad portfolio of UK projects is looking for a BIM coordinator to support their BIM manager in a practice-wide role. With a steady and busy start to 2021, this studio has an outstanding benefits package, staff retention and progression opportunities. An excellent environment for an experienced senior architect to carve a career in management with a leading name.
- Work in the central BIM team under a BIM manager on projects across the office.
- BIM Coordination and daily management of BIM project data sets/workflows and project set up.
- Manage and maintain project content and source additional content for project teams.
- Provide technical support for BIM enabling software applications to the project team.
Skills and Experience
- Advanced experience and knowledge Revit and BIM.
- Experience working in a similar role, although a junior/technologist could also be considered.
- Experience of BIM model management and setting up projects.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and detailing skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.